Charging your Motive Device is a simple process that ensures you have enough power for your therapy sessions. Follow these steps to charge your device:
- Connect the Charging Cable to the Motive Device: Take the provided Charging Cable and insert the smaller end into the port located above the triangle connector on your Motive Device.
- Connect the Charging Cable to a power adapter: Take the USB end of the charging cable and connect it to a USB power adapter.
- Plug it in: Plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet to initiate the charging process. You'll notice that the amber LED on your Motive Device will begin blinking and then remain solid once it reaches a full charge.
Please keep the following in mind:
- The estimated time for a full charge is approximately 1 hour.
- A fully charged Motive Device can deliver at least 5 full therapy sessions before requiring another charge. This number is different based on different actual therapy intensities.
- Once your Motive Device is fully charged, the LED will go out when the charging cable is disconnected.
Charging your Motive Device regularly ensures that it is always ready for your therapy sessions.