Each Therapy Pad can be used for an average of 14 therapy sessions or approximately two weeks of treatment. The gel on the Pad may turn dry or damaged after multiple uses.
You can continue using the Therapy Pad if the gel on the pad is not damaged or delaminated or if the silver traces are not exposed. Please see the image below for an example of damaged gel on the Pad:
- It's important to replace the Therapy Pad if the gel is damaged to ensure optimal performance and comfort during therapy sessions.
- If the Pad has lost its stickiness, we recommend taking additional steps to ensure optimal adhesion and comfort during your Motive therapy sessions.
The MyMotive App is designed to help you track your Therapy Pad's lifespan. The Pad Life percentage can be found at the bottom of the Home screen, as illustrated below:
If the Pad Life is indicated as Expired on your App, you can continue using the Therapy Pad if the gel on the pad is not damaged, delaminated or if the silver traces are not exposed.
Proper usage and storage can also extend the lifespan of your Therapy Pads.
- Do not touch the gel on the Pad directly with your fingers, as it may damage the gel.
- Handle the Pad from its edges.
- It's important to cover the Pad when not in use and store it in its original bag.
If you need to purchase more Therapy Pads, you can easily visit our product page https://mymotive.com/collections/essentials.