Yes, Motive™ therapy is recommended by physicians.
Previously, Motive therapy could only be obtained by receiving a prescription from your doctor. To make it more accessible to every person needing arthritis knee pain relief, Motive is now available to purchase directly online without a prescription.
Significant benefits of Motive therapy:
- Improves knee pain, function, swelling, and stiffness
Do not use Motive device if you have any of the items listed below in your body:
- Cardiac pacemaker
- Implanted defibrillator
- Other implanted electronic devices
Do not purchase this product
- If you are younger than 22 years of age
- If you are pregnant
Certain precautions are recommended while using the Motive device, such as:
- Take caution while using the device if you are suspected or diagnosed with heart problems and epilepsy.
- Exercise caution in the case of recent knee surgery and fresh surgical stitches on your knee or thigh.
NOTE: Skin irritation or hypersensitivity may occur on your thigh skin. For a complete list of device precautions and warnings, refer to Motive User’s Manual located on mymotive.com